- Winners of the Sound ⋂ Science Podcast Contest sponsored by the Department of Energy’s Office of Basic Energy Sciences: Best Team Effort Award, won by EDDE
- Feature Article in EFRC Newsletter: “Tailoring Materials’ Properties for Nuclear Energy”
- Feature Article in EFRC Newsletter: “Perspectives on Women in Energy Science”
- Research highlight in EFRC Newsletter: “New Path to Enhance Radiation Tolerance”
- ORNL New Release: “Chemical complexity promises improved structural alloys for next-gen nuclear energy”
About the Newsletter. The Department of Energy’s Office of Basic Energy Sciences supports 46 EFRCs (32 as of August 2014), major collaborative research efforts to accelerate high-risk, high-reward fundamental research that will provide a strong scientific basis for transformative energy technologies of the future. This newsletter was written by early career scientists from different EFRCs and managed by Kristin Manke, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. Learn more at http://www.energyfrontier.us.
Disclaimer: The opinions in this newsletter are those of the individual authors and do not represent the views or position of the Department of Energy.
Subscription: To subscribe or unsubscribe to the newsletter, go to Email Notification on the right-hand sidebar on http://www.energyfrontier.us/newsletter.